Monday 18 January 2010

Aw, I got a review!

(and the feeling is VERY mutual, Jimmy)

From 2hotnsexy.com

December 28, 2009

Best BBW yet! - James Mcelroy

Wow is all I can say. I'm a huge boob and bbw lover, and she was probably the best professional BBW I've met to date. Her photos do not do her justice at all. I saw right away that she has a beautiful face and body and under her clothes her tits look smaller than they are. She had me wash up in the washroom and she hugged and kissed me when I emerged, and really got into the kissing. GrEAT KISSER... She actually showed me a little tongue swirl move to try on my wife's pussy lol.

So we kissed for a good time and she led me to her bedroom. She removed her bra and panties, let me smell them, and then undressed me. I was rock hard already just from the kissing. She kissed my neck, nipples (which I LOVE), stomach, face and then ligthly poushed me on the bed. She got on top of me, kissed me, and then moved down to my cock. I'm not even sure how she put the condom on as I didn't even notice. With her mouth I think. She started slowly with the oral, playing with my balls til they get tight and my cock was jmping, and then slowly teased the head before very slowly taking me in her mouth. and she was looking in my eyes the whole time, very hot, very good eye contact! And the smile! She seemed to really get into the oral and said she liked when I moaned and looked at her.

I asked her to lie down and she kept sucking for a minute and then lay down when I pulled her shoulders. Her nipples are very sensitive, hard, and her pussy opens when they're stimulated. She really got into the oral/daty, and she definitely came when I was eating her out and fingering her. (I think she did, or she's a phenomenal faker) She begged me to fuck her "with that beautiful twitching cock down there" and so I moved up and slid right inside. She told me she was tight, and as I am larger man, she did have a bit of pain taking me all in. I just went in slowly and after about 3 slow pumps she was moving her hips against me. She actually made me come right away which she said made her very happy.

I'd paid for an hour, and was done in about 30, and when I got up to get dressed, she pulled me back and said she "wasn't done with me yet" and asked if she could sit on my face. So I lay down and she sat on my face. She tasted and smelled good, almost like nothing. She rubbed herself against my face, which made me hard again, and again, she rolled on a condom and get down and sucked me, faster this time, and using her hand on the shaft. We did 69 for about 15 minutes, and then she hopped off and got on top of me. She bent down to kiss me and I slid into her again with no effort. She did wince in pain again slightly, but within a minute I was fully inside her and she was riding me slowly. I kept having to stop her and slow her down, and then I sat up on the edge of the bed and she wrapped her arms my back, started kissing me and bouncing up and down on my dick. I came fast again, and again she seemed delighted. After I came, she got off, got down, and continued to suck my cock. I asked her if she liked to taste herself and she just moaned.

I cleaned myself up, and as I was leaving, we made chit chat, she offered me some cookies and kissed me deeply again, still naked. She's quite well-read and smart, and very friendly.

Her incall spot was private, but not in a building which made me a bit nervous, though she mentioned that she was good at controlling her traffic. Her apartment was cozy, warm and clean, but definitely not upscale. Very modest, but I felt at home there, so it all worked out well.

I'm seeing her again tomorrow and my cock is already twitching in excitement!! Will definitely be seeing her regularly and I'd recommend her to any BBW lover.

She is however, VERY picky about bare contact. She won't allow any bare contact. I wanted some, but it does show that she is clean. And also, when I first contacted her, she seemed a bit impatient, and I almost didn't meet her because of it. She's amazing in person, so I'm glad i didn't let that dissuade me. And she did comment that alot of guys just call to "chat" and sometimes it's hard to tell who's legit.

Overall, a solid 10. Fantastic.


Wow. I am totally agog. Firstly, he is so quiet, I can't believe he wrote this. And just wow... I felt a bit awkward and clumsy with him, and this is the last thing I expected... I'm glowing right now, and oh my, I have an early day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment