Sunday 18 July 2010

Point of no return

Around no other clients do I feel so nervous and shy as with the client I saw yesterday. I've been seeing him for a while now, and he's probably my favorite. Very little communication aside from pleasantries, but sex with him is un-fucking-believable. His cock is hard like a teenager's, and he's just so hot and awkward and shy. I think all of our sessions before today ended with me peeing in his mouth and him jerking off (and making a beautiful mess). I just straddled him with my boobs in his face and told him, asked him, to suck. It doesn't take much for him to turn me on. I bent down to tease and suck his un-fucking-believable cock, taking great pride in knowing I could make him come easily if I wanted. I think about him often when I masturbate, so in the flesh is a nice treat. After sitting on his open mouth for a while, he asked me lie down. Could he go down on me that way? I laughed. I mean... let me think about it? If you insist on licking my pussy while I am in the most comfortable of positions, I suppose I could accommodate. Having my pussy licked and teased and fucked and licked and sucked is my, um... what was I saying again?

Anyways. He got me so wet, and since I moved my mirror, I had a fantastic view of him between my legs. Camera 1. Camera 2. I'm engorged now just thinking about it, and it's taking all of my willpower to not finish writing this tomorrow. But yesterday was different. After eating me, he slid his cock inside me. It's hard to describe how good it feels. That's not different, the sliding in. We've fucked before. What's different is he started to come, and just kept going until he did. I never felt that before, inside me (in a condom of course) and it was amazing. He just let it go, and I saw the look on his gorgeous face, normally buried in my snatch. I use expletives because I don't know how else to convey the thrill of it all. Always makes my skin tingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment